Cub Scouts. Blaze New Trails.
For boys ages 7-10 and their parents
Cub Scouting is a year-round program that introduces boys and their parents to the world of Scouting. Through fun activities, challenging adventures and community service projects, Cub Scouts make new friends and discover the importance of cooperation, citizenship, responsibility and physical fitness in their everyday lives.
Cub Scouts participate in:
- Pack meetings
- Field trips
- Camping (accompanied by a parent)
- The Pinewood Derby
- Service projects in the community
Levels of Cub Scouts
- Tiger Cubs-first grade or 7 years old
- Wolf Scout-second grade or 8 years old
- Bear Scout-third grade or 9 years old
- Webelos-fourth and fifth grade or 10 years old
For more information or to sign up for Scouting, call 314-361-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.