To use Internet Advancement:
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. All unit ID codes were attached to your unit’s recharter booklet on the back page. In the event that your code has been lost, call your district executive.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.
- You can up-load your advancements from Troopmaster/Packmaster and other third party software
- Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts
- Rosters, order sheets and advancement summaries can be printed
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)