Citizenship in the Community
Saturday, December 7
South St. Louis Catholic Academy (formerly St. Joan of Arc School)
5821 Pernod Ave. | St. Louis, MO 63139
8 a.m. – Noon
Scouts should email Mr. Volansky (email@example.com) with the subject line “Citizenship in the Community” to reserve a spot in the seminar. Each email will receive a confirming email. One Scout may register multiple Scouts with one email. List all Scouts to be registered in the email. Limited to 75 Scouts.
- Recommended Scouts be 12 years or older and First Class Rank.
- Attendees must have a signed merit badge card from their Scoutmaster.
- Scouts should wear their uniform.
- Each Scout attending must have read the merit badge book.
- If Scouts want to complete the merit badge, the necessary pre-work will need to be completed and brought to the skill center:
- Requirement 2A; 3A, B; 4A, B, C; 7A, B, C; 8. Scouts should complete the requirements using the merit badge workbook.
Scouts may bring a snack and drink. No one will be allowed to leave the premises.