Citizenship in the World
South St. Louis Catholic Academy (formerly St. Joan of Arc School)
5821 Pernod Avenue | St. Louis, MO
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Scouts should email Mr. Volansky with the subject line “Citizenship in the World” to reserve a spot in the seminar. One Scout may register multiple Scouts with one email – list all scouts to be registered in the email. Each email will receive a confirming email – this email MUST be presented the day of the training to enter.
This event, hosted by the Thunderbird District Training Committee, is limited to 50 Scouts.
Registration: 7:30 a.m.
Lunch: Noon– Scouts should bring a sack lunch and drink. No one will be allowed to leave the premises.
- Suggested for Scouts 13 years or older who are First Class Rank.
- Attendees must have a signed merit badge card from their Scoutmaster.
- Scouts should be in uniform.
- Each Scout attending must have read the Merit Badge book.
- If Scouts want to complete the merit badge, the necessary pre-work will need to be completed and brought to the skill center – Requirement #3A, #3B and #7.
- Scouts should print and complete the requirement using the Merit badge worksheet.