Missouri Botanical Garden
9 a.m.- 12 p.m. | Cost: $15 non-member/$12 member
(registration opens Feb. 20)
Pricing and Details
- Cost per scout: $15/public; $12/member
- Chaperone ratio—1 adult per scout is required for participation (no exceptions)
- Merit badge pre-requisites (requirements not covered during the skill center) are required for registration.
Scheduling and Registration
- Registration is online only and will appear below after midnight on the day that registration opens. We cannot guarantee the exact time that the registration link will appear. See below for opening dates.
- Scouts MUST pre-register.
- Skill centers are offered a few times per year, so check back for new ones!
- Program fees are due immediately upon registration.
For questions regarding the skill centers at the Missouri Botanical Garden, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 577-9473 x 76357 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. For questions regarding skill centers at the Butterfly House, please call (314) 577-0888 x 2.
*For requirements not covered during the Skill Center, scouts must bring evidence (photos, drawings, notes etc.) that they have completed them. The merit badge counselor can sign off on these other requirements at the conclusion of the skill center.
- The appropriate merit badge workbook
- Blue or white card
- Something with which to write
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes for walking