Missouri Botanical Garden
12:30-2:30 p.m. | Cost: $15 non-member/$12 member
(registration opens Feb. 27)
During this skill center, Scouts will work on requirements 1-3, 5 and 7.
- The appropriate merit badge workbook
- Blue or white card
- Something with which to write
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes for walking
*For requirements not covered during the skill center, Scouts must bring evidence (photos, drawings, notes etc.) that they have completed them. The merit badge counselor can sign off on these other requirements at the conclusion of the skill center.
- Chaperone ratio— there must be one buddy for each participating Scout. This buddy participates free of cost if he or she is an accompanying adult. Buddies who are Scouts must register for the skill center. Buddies should plan to be with their Scout for the duration of the skill center. Additional chaperones must pay Garden admission.
- Merit badge prerequisites (requirements not covered during the skill center) are not required to attend, but completing them in advance is preferred. The merit badge counselor can work with Scouts after the skill center is over.
Scheduling and Registration
- Registration is online only.
- Scouts MUST pre-register. Spots go very quickly, so register early!
- Program fees are due immediately upon registration.
For questions regarding the skill centers at the Missouri Botanical Garden, please email email@example.com or call (314) 577-9473 x 76357. For questions regarding skill centers at the Butterfly House, please call (636) 530-0076 x 13.