October 13 | Noon—6 p.m.
Cardinal Creek Golf Club, Scott Air Force Base
$42 per Scout,$37 per adult
Registration fee for Scouts includes lunch, drink, course patch, BSA polo shirt, and 18 holes of golf. Adult fee is for lunch, drink, golf and cart. Extra patches are $3.
- We ask that all Scouts have at least 1 adult with them. If there are multiple Scouts from a family, they can play as a threesome or foursome.
- Maximum of 50 Scouts. Must be registered and prepaid to reserve a spot.
- Participants must bring a set of clubs that will be used for your round of golf.
- Please bring a signed Blue Card from your Scoutmaster, as none will be available during the workshop.
- Requirements # 2 and #4 must be completed prior to the event and must be provided to the Merit Badge counselors for proof of completion.