Get financially prepared.
Scouts who want to earn the Personal Management merit badge and adhere to the “thrifty” part of the Boy Scout Law can get help from free Econ Lowdown videos produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
The Boy Scouts of America’s online pamphlet for the badge features the following videos, which teach about spending, saving, and more:
- Growing Money: Compound Interest
- No-Frills Money Skills: Ways to Save
- Wealth Creation for All
- Understanding Capital Markets
- No Frills Money Skills: Get Into Stocks
- Understanding How a FICO Credit Score is Determine