Cub Scout Summer Camp, 2018
Cub Scout Summer Camp is the best opportunity for boys to build friendships, experience new adventures, and advance through the Scouting program, all in a safe outdoor experience at one of our Scout camps!
Cub Scout Day Camp | Registration opens January 1, 2018
Day Camp in 2018 promises a STEM filled experience for your Scout: with a Weird Wacky Science theme, you Scout is sure to have a blast with his friends at camp, exploring and building in the world of science, while also having fun participating in traditional day camp activities, like archery, fishing, hiking, games, crafts, and much more! Day Camp is open to all levels of Cub Scouts and their Cub Scout-aged siblings (1st-5th grade). These camps are held during the day or the evening, but do not offer overnight opportunities.
Grizzly Day Camp offers multiple sessions, each with its own, unique theme. Activities revolve around each theme in crafts and outdoor activities. Boys especially love heading over to Cub World to play on the pirate ship, in the miner’s camp, and the playground. Leadership is provided by a paid staff, but parents are welcome to attend and participate with their sons for one day or the entire week, if they are able.
Cub Scout Overnight Camp | Registration opens November 1, 2017
Webelos Camp and Arrow of Light Camp
The Greater St. Louis Area Council has two overnight camping programs tailored specifically for Webelos and Arrow of Life Scouts (boys going into 4th and 5th grade). Scouts will work on Rank Advancements throughout the week, while having fun participating in adventure and learning throughout camp and throughout the week. Program areas include swimming, shooting sports, nature, outdoor skills, STEM, and more! Arrow of Light camp is six days and five nights. Webelos camp is four days and three nights.
- Arrow of Light Camp (at Camp May) June 10-15
- Arrow of Light Camp (at Camp May) June 17-22
- Arrow of Light Camp (at Camp May) July 8-13
- Webelos Camp (at Camp May) June 24-27
- Webelos Camp (at Camp May) July 8-11
- Webelos Camp (at Camp May) July 15-18
- Webelos Camp (at Camp Warren Levis) July 12-15
- Webelos Camp (at Pine Ridge) July 8-10
- Webelos Camp (at Pine Ridge) July 12-14
Family Camp (formerly Parent & Pal)
This is a weekend of fun for all levels of Cub Scouts and their families (including all cub Scout aged siblings!) at one of our great camp properties. Tents, food, and program supplies are provided for this one night camp. Highlights of the weekend program include canoeing, fishing (Lewallen and S bar F only), swimming, archery, BB gun range, and a campfire.
- June 16-17 at Camp May (Beaumont)
- June 23-24 at Camp May (Beaumont)
- June 30-July 1 at S-F Scout Ranch
- July 7-8 at Camp Lewallen
- July 14-15 at Camp May (Beaumont)
- July 14-15 at S-F Scout Ranch
Cub Adventure Camp
Cub Adventure Camp is the best fun-filled event for your Cub Scouts this summer. Campers will journey through the program areas in search of action, advancement, and knowledge that we can learn only from the facilities and programs offered at camp. Cub Adventure Camp is the premier Cub Scout summertime activity; the program is designed so that Cubs of all ages can attend every summer and never get enough. As a Cub Adventure Camper, Cub Scouts will join in our festive songs and entertainment at mealtimes and participate in games, activities, and skits in the evenings. All Cub Scouts are invited to attend Cub Adventure Camp, a 4-day, 3-night camping experience at Camp Warren Levis and Camp May (at Beaumont).
- June 7-10 at Camp Warren Levis
- June 14-17 at Camp Warren Levis
- June 21-24 at Camp Warren Levis
- June 28-July 1 at Camp Warren Levis
- June 28-July 1 at Camp May (Beaumont)
- July 5-8 at Camp May (Beaumont)
- July 19-22 at Camp May (Beaumont)