Cub Scout Summer Camp 2018
Find the right camp for your Scout!
Click one of the links below to explore our summer camp options.
Early Bird Pricing: Register by April 2 and receive $20 off overnight camp fees & $10 off day/twilight camps (Early bird discount does not apply to Family Camp)
|Access your Units Account||Parent Portal|
Why Cub Scout Camp? Simple, Cub Scouts is fun with a purpose, and Cub Scout Camp is too! Your Scouts will enjoy outdoor adventure like swimming, hiking, camping, archery, and much more while earning advancements and awards and making lifelong friends and memories.
Do parents need to attend? All Cub Scouts need to have adult supervision while at camp. Some camps offer a Cub Scout youth provisional option (with a slightly higher fee) allowing Scouts to attend without an adult. When provisional leadership is not offered, adults from the Cub Scout Pack are required to attend with their Scouts to ensure adequate leadership. Please note, we encourage parents and unit leaders to register and attend with their Scouts whenever possible.
- What’s new in 2018?
We are going all out for STEM! The day camp theme is Weird Wacky Science, and overnight camp will have new STEM-related advancements, including a NOVA Award at Arrow of Light Camp.
- Family Camp has been reduced by $10 to $30 per participant.
- Everyone loves to learn! That’s why we have increased our focus on advancements, ensuring more Scouts leave camp with more accomplished.
- We know you’re busy, and it can be hard to fit camp into an already packed schedule. We are offering more camps at more locations to help your family find a camp session that works for you!
- Does your unit have a great Den Chief? S/he is welcome to register and attend with your den this summer.
- We now offer a provisional leader option at overnight camps. Scouts who could not go to camp because parents nor leaders could attend can now go under the “Provisional” option on the registration page.
Cub Scout Summer Camp is the best opportunity for boys to build friendships, experience new adventures, and advance through the Scouting program, all in a safe outdoor experience at one of our Scout camps!
Thank you to our summer camp sponsors