It’s Popcorn Time!
August 16, 2019
|Sign up to sell at stlbsa.org/popcorn|
So you’ve got a great program plan, but how are you going to pay for it? Fund your entire Scouting year with Popcorn Sales!
Selling popcorn helps reduce out-of-pocket expenses for Scouting families. Money earned can be used to cover camporees, Pinewood Derby races, equipment, badges and advancement, and summer camp.
The popcorn sale benefits…
Your Unit: Funds our Ideal Year of Scouting—pays for special activities, awards, equipment, and camp.
Your Scouts: Builds personal sense of responsibility as well as skills in leadership, goal-setting, budgeting, handling rejection, perseverance, and salesmanship; Scouts can also use their experience towards a merit badge (Personal Management, Communications, Public Speaking, American Business)
Your Council: Raises money for improving activities and camping programs.
Get started with your sale at stlbsa.org/popcorn.
Need help? Contact Daron Storman at 314-256-3092 or email@example.com.
In 2019, Popcorn sales provided:
- New tents at camp $16,000
- New tent platforms $16,000
- New tables and chairs at Beaumont $42,500
- Swimming dock at Camp Joy $14,000
- New water well at Camp Lewallen $7,000
- Camp Truck at Rhodes France $35,000
- Stand up paddle boards at Rhodes France $5,000
- New speedboat at S bar F $25,000
- New boat dock and kitchen equipment at Warren Levis $28,000
- $120,000 in Camperships for Scouts in need