single event: Merit Badge Clinic @ Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions Merit Badge Clinics
Date/Time: Saturday Dec 2, 9am to Noon
Location: Daugherty Business Solutions (3 Cityplace Drive, suite 400, Creve Coeur, MO 63141)
Program Description: Programming and Communication Merit Badges will be offered at the offices of IT Consulting firm Daugherty Business Solutions. Scouts will have an opportunity to tour the offices and work with IT Consultants on their merit badges and learn about career opportunities in Information Technology.
- Bring your current Cyber Chip card
- Optional: project work from requirement 5 on a USB drive – there will be limited time to complete this in class as well if you cannot do it beforehand
- Req 1 Bring your activities logs from requirement 1a and 1b
- Req 3, bring your written 5 minute speech to present during the session
- Req 5, bring your notes/report from the public meeting you attended
- Req 8, bring your plan and the date you were Master of Ceremonies
Please note that if you have not completed all pre-req’s, you will receive a partial merit badge card; we will ensure that scouts who receive a partial card will have the information necessary to reach the Merit Badge counselor for final sign off after all work is completed.
For questions about the program or Daugherty Business Solutions, contact Mary Stadter: email@example.com