Webelos Winter Event
Webelos Winter Event Flyer
Who can participate: Arrow of Lights, Webelos, and Bear Scouts within 1 month of crossing over to Webelos (open to all districts within the council)
– March 2nd, 2019
– Saturday, starting at 8 and running through the afternoon
– Check in starts at 7
– Troops can volunteer to help with stations
– Stations will be scored, according to the challenge and Scout spirit.
– Camp Warren Levis
– First Aid
– Fire Starting
– Compass Course
– Wilderness Survival/Camping Knowledge
– Knots (All knots in Webelos and AoL requirements)
– Scouting Knowledge (Oath, Law, etc)
– Olympic Games (Fitness/Obstacle Course)
Contact For More Info or to Volunteer
Chris Walker, 618-980-5069 (Cell)
PLEASE BRING A PACKED LUNCH TO EAT!
Registration closes February 28th at 12:00 pm. Walk-in are welcome but late fee will apply.