March 2018 Roundtable Notes
- We are looking for volunteers to help out for a Scouting Dine Out Night on May 7th at Pizza Inn from 4pm-10pm. If your unit can help out, please contact Elissa Douglass at 785-727-3732. Don’t forget, this could be counted as volunteer hours!
- Scoutfest 2018 will be on July 14 from 7:30-9:30 at the Cape Splash Water Park. This event is free to all registered Scouts that do a 2 hour community service project for Cape Girardeau parks & Rec. We discussed a District hike at Cape County Park to pick up trash. Date TBD. Flyer is attached.
- Boy Scout Summer Camp Registration is open NOW at stlbsa.org/boy-scout-summer-camp Specialty camps are now open for enrollment as well. Don’t forget those camperships. They are now available through Black Pug and can reduce your costs.
- Scout-O-Rama will be March 24th at the Malden Bootheel Youth Museum. Registration begins at 8am, races will begin at 9:30am. Please see the attached flyer for more details. Please share this with your Cub Scout parents.
- Youth Protection Training has changed. All Youth Protection Training will become invalid as of October 1, 2018. Everyone will need to do the new module before October 1, 2018. It can be found at my.scouting.org. The new training has 3 modules and is longer than before. Please contact me with any questions.
- The deadline to turn in Camp Card money is April 6th. After that you will only make $1.50 off each card and not the full 50%.
Attached is the March Roundtable packet. Simply click the link below and it will take you to this months flyers. Now you can access ALL our flyers in ONE place!
March 23-25: OA Fun Weekend
March 24: Scout-O-Rama
April 3: April District Committee Meeting
April 3: April Roundtable
May 4-6: Spring Camporee
July 26: Welding Merit Badge Clinic, Sikeston (more information to come)
July 26-28: Kennett Day Camp
July 26-28: Sikeston Day Camp