Awards & Recognitions
Exploring youth participants, adult advisors, and sponsoring organizations are eligible to earn various recognitions and awards.
Below is a short description of each award and a link to the award documents.
The William H. Spurgeon III Award is the highest recognition for individuals and organizations contributing significant leadership to the Exploring program.
Career Achievement Awards
The Career Achievement Award is recognition for Explorers who have demonstrated individual career proficiency and motivation to discover new career opportunities.
- Aviation Career Achievement Award
- Business Career Achievement Award
- Engineering Career Achievement Award
- Fire / EMS Career Achievement Award
- Health Care Career Achievement Award
- Law Enforcement Career Achievement Award
- Skilled Trades Career Achievement Award
Learning for Life Leadership Award
The Learning for Life Leadership Award is a distinguished award for Explorers and adult volunteer leaders who have given exceptional leadership in Exploring or Learning for Life programs.