Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader!
Shawnee District is holding trainings this fall to ensure that our youth receive the best programming possible. Registered adults do NOT have to live in Shawnee District to attend! Please register online. Walk-ins will not be accepted at any training.
Cub Leader Training:
- September 25 at Jackson City Park during Cub Launch, time TBD. Register here: https://scoutingevent.com/312-cubleadertraingshawnee
- October 30. Time & location TBD. Register here: scoutingevent.com/312-cubleadertrainingshawnee
Scoutmaster, Asst. Scoutmaster & Troop Committee Training:
- October 2. Location & time TBD. Register here: scoutingevent.com/312-SMandtroopcommitteetraining
Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills:
- Must attend October 2 meeting following Scoutmaster Training to attend IOLS. Time of October 2 is TBD.
- October 23 at Camp Lewallen. Registration opens at 7:45am. Training begins at 8am. Register here: scoutingevent.com/312-iolstrainingshawnee