Program Aide Opportunity
Program Aides primarily work within the school/church/community center setting.
Program Aide -Internship
• Ensure the delivery of quality programs in all Scouting units. – Review and become familiar with program materials. – Follow the prescribed lesson plans, as outlined. – Supply uniforms, program materials, Scouting literature, and other support as needed by youth and adult members throughout the year. – Increase program quality through retention of youth and adults, advancement, and youth participation. – Complete Fast Start, Youth Protection, This is Scouting, leader-specific training, and other advanced training deemed necessary for their areas of responsibility.
• Recruit and support volunteers to help with meetings and activities. • Provide a well-balanced variety of Scouting activities, including day camps, resident camps, pinewood derbies, camporees, etc.
– Conduct field trips, campouts, cultural activities, and other horizon-broadening experiences for youth members and leaders. – Develop and maintain good working relationships with Scout leaders, Housing Authority management, Parks and Recreation departments, community associations, neighborhood churches, and other youth-serving nonprofit agencies.
– Conduct Scouting awareness functions to increase public exposure, attract volunteers, and recruit youth.
– Seek opportunities for program expansion and give direct leadership to organizing and staffing new Boy Scout troops, Cub Scout packs, and Venturing crews.
– Participate in scheduled or called meetings.
– Implement an annual incentive/recognition program for parents and volunteers who faithfully participate and provide consistent leadership. Serve as an ambassador of the Scouting program who is always striving to deliver the mission of the program
. – Strive to ensure that every youth participant will have the opportunity to earn a minimum of one rank advancement during the program year.
Program Aide – Hourly Wage
Same description as above
-Flexibility in managing more than one program, at Program Aides discretion
To Sign up, Please follow the link provided below :
For Additional Questions, Please contact your District Executive at (314) 256 -3084.