Charter Renewal Checklist
- All pages of the Charter Renewal have been printed including the cover page.
- All signatures have been acquired on the printed Charter Renewal unless e-signed.
- All signatures have been acquired on the Chartered Partner Agreement (Packs, Troops, Crews) or Memorandum of Understanding (Posts).
- Are there new youth on the cover page? If so, application is signed and turned in.
- Are there new adults listed on the cover page? If so, application has all questions answered and is signed by the IH or COR. Application MUST also contain a copy of Youth Protection Training.
- Are there any adults that need to complete Youth Protection Training? If so, their certificates must be turned in with recharter paperwork.
- Checks are enclosed and made payable to “Greater St. Louis Area Council”. Exception if the unit pays online.