- Beginning October 1st, 2019, you can log on to the Charter Renewal System (https://scoutnet.scouting.org/ucrs/UI/home/)
- NOTE: This is a different system than last year.
- Select REGISTER (even if you used this system in previous years)
- On the next screen, enter the access code (listed above)
- Select your type of unit and enter your four-digit unit number listed in your recharter packet (all Kaskaskia units will start with an “8”).
- Create a password as instructed and click REGISTER.
- Complete the information requested on each screen. You can stop at any time, log off the system and begin again where you left off by re-entering your access code and password as a returning user:
- It is recommended that every time you log back in as a returning user you click the “Update Unit Roster” in case any new membership applications have been entered at the office after October 1, 2019.
- When you have completed all the information to renew the Unit Charter, click “Roster Review” and check for accuracy.
- Once everything is correct click the SUBMIT button.
- Print ALL pages of the Unit Charter Renewal Report paperwork. Keep a copy for your records and as a backup.
- Obtain SIGNATURES from the Institution Head (IH) / Executive Officer and the Unit Leader on the Charter Renewal paperwork. Electronic signature will be available. (Note: if the charter is e-signed, only the IH need to sign. The unit leader is not required for e-signing.)
- Collect the appropriate fees, printed on Page 2 of the recharter.
- Compile all paperwork
- Charter Renewal paperwork signed.
- Chartered Partner Agreement (Packs, Troops, Crews) or Memorandum of Understanding (Exploring)
- Applications for all new youth and adult registrants (printed on page 1 of Charter Renewal)
- Fee payment (made payable to “GSLAC”). Include one month of membership fees for each new youth application to cover December membership fees.
- Take the entire packet to a turn in location (e.g. Belleville Office, St. Louis Office, or November Roundtable).
- If you e-sign and pay online, we are not notified. Please turn in the same paperwork above.