The Thunderbird District serves the city of St. Louis south of Interstate 44.
2018-19 District Calendar
Here is the year’s calendar at a glance!
Popcorn Sale – Please Read:
Let’s get this party started. Let’s look at the numbers:
- Our District 2019 Goal is $112,000 for the popcorn sale. We sold $98,330 as a district in 2018.
- We have 35 active programs in the district. Our unit participation goal is 25.
- We currently have 6 units signed up as of June 24, 2019. We need 19 more units to sign up.
- We had 18 units participate in the sale last year.
- We need 7 new units to sign up and participate this year.
Many units use the popcorn sale to drive their operating budget to pay for program activities
Popcorn sales can generate enough income to financially support your Scouting program for the entire year! Money from popcorn can
Be used to cover the cost of camporees, pinewood derby races, field trips, equipment or personal gear, badges, advancement and summer camp.
The more you sell the more money you have to deliver the program that youth expect. It takes one minute to sign up:
- Visit https://pecatonicariverpopcorn.com/signup.php
- Click Create Unit Profile
- Enter 312GSLA as the Council Key
- Fill in fields
You can also follow this link to the council site: https://stlbsa.org/activities/fundraising/popcorn-sales/