Popcorn Fundraiser 2018
Scouts selling $1000 or more earn two movie tickets to the upcoming Lego II movie (February 2019) from Marcus Theaters. Enter your Scouts’ HERE
Scouts selling $1,350 earn a Cub Scout Day Camp and Family Camp or 3 day Webelos Camp. Boy Scouts and Venturers earn a $100 camping voucher to use towards Summer Camp. Vouchers will be emailed directly to the email address on or before January 4, 2019. Enter your Scouts HERE
Scouts selling $2400 earn a week long camp experience (Arrow of Light or Boy Scout Summer Camp). Voucher code will be emailed by January 4, 2019. Enter your Scouts HERE
|Learn more about Pecatonica River Popcorn HERE||Check out their flavors HERE|
- 2018 Popcorn Sales Guide
- Popcorn Sales Flyer Inside
- GSLAC popcorn flyer front
- Popcorn Prize Flyer
- Kernel Tracker Mobile App
- Popcorn Slide Presentation
- Whats Poppin’ Newsletter 9-4-2018
- Whats Poppin’ Popcorn Newsletter 9-16-18
October 26: Submit popcorn order (take orders) in popcorn system.
November 9: Pick up your popcorn order (warehouses to be announced)
December 5: Invoices due
Popcorn sales can generate enough income to financially support your Scouting program for the entire year! Money from popcorn can be used to cover the cost of camporees, pinewood derby races, field trips, equipment, badges and advancement, and summer camp.
In 2016 and 2017, we invested almost $850,000 directly into programs and camp properties.
Because of the popcorn sale…
- Beaumont – New maintenance equipment, Trading Post renovations, road
improvements, equestrian saddles, new tents, cots, and dining canopies.
- Pine Ridge – New maintenance equipment, remodeling of Health Lodge and
- Camp Lewallen – New food service equipment, kitchen and shower-house
remodeling, campsite platforms, and shooting sports equipment.
- S bar F – New mountain Bikes, shooting sports equipment, bridge replacement,
maintenance equipment and vehicles, and swimming docks.
- Awarded $81,000 in camperships to help send disadvantaged youth to
- Assisted nearly 4,000 Scouts with registration costs.
- Provided funding for Scouting for Food, the BSA’s largest single-day
food drive in which Scouts collect nearly 2 million food items for the
- Supported STEM education, camps, and programs for 2,865 Scouts,
Venturers, and Explorers.
- Helped provide a summer camp adventure to 8,662 Cub Scouts and
6,416 Boy Scouts.