Popcorn sales can generate enough income to financially support your Scouting program for the entire year! Money from popcorn can be used to cover the cost of camporees, pinewood derby races, field trips, equipment, badges and advancement, and summer camp.
Scouts! Come jump for free and learn about the upcoming popcorn sale!
Scouts can learn about the popcorn sale and jump for free at Skyzone on August 29th or August 30th. You can jump at three locations:
Fenton, MO – Chesterfield, MO – Fairview Heights, IL
Location, dates, and times can be found by clicking the link below.
Spots are limited to the first 100 Scouts per session at each location. Review the options listed below in the link and choose your spot. It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password.
Sign up for a jump session HERE!
Each SkyZone uses their own liability form so please download the form from the appropriate location online or you will have to fill one out when you arrive at SkyZone before you can jump!
Get trained! Pick up your materials, sales guide, popcorn sample kit, unit kick-off kit, and more…Scouts selling online get 50% commission!
Earn 5% for every dollar sold online, over $300 and get an Amazon gift card. All online sales count toward all incentives and prizes.
Online Sales Information
Take Order Form, incentive flyer, Fill it Up brochure, and prize flyer
2017 Popcorn Kernel Sales Guide
2017 Leader Guide
Unit Popcorn Kernel Online System Reference Guide
2017 Leader Guide
Unit Kickoff Checklist
2017 Scout Guide
Scout Sales Script and Selling Tips Cards
2017 Scout Goal Poster
Kickoff Best Practices
Online Selling Information Handout
Path to Advancement Flyer
Successful Storefront Sale Practices
Selling popcorn ensures a quality Scouting program!
In 2016 and 2017, we invested almost $850,000 directly into programs and camp properties.
Because of the popcorn sale…
* Beaumont – New maintenance equipment, Trading Post renovations, road
improvements, equestrian saddles, new tents, cots, and dining canopies.
* Pine Ridge – New maintenance equipment, remodeling of Health Lodge and
* Camp Lewallen – New food service equipment, kitchen and shower-house
remodeling, campsite platforms, and shooting sports equipment.
* S bar F – New mountain Bikes, shooting sports equipment, bridge replacement,
maintenance equipment and vehicles, and swimming docks.
* Awarded $81,000 in camperships to help send disadvantaged youth to
* Assisted nearly 4,000 Scouts with registration costs.
* Provided funding for Scouting for Food, the BSA’s largest single-day
food drive in which Scouts collect nearly 2 million food items for the
* Supported STEM education, camps, and programs for 2,865 Scouts,
Venturers, and Explorers.
* Helped provide a summer camp adventure to 8,662 Cub Scouts and
6,416 Boy Scouts.