Sign up beginning on May 1st! Click here to sign up for the 2018 sale
Popcorn sales can generate enough income to financially support your Scouting program for the entire year! Money from popcorn can be used to cover the cost of camporees, pinewood derby races, field trips, equipment, badges and advancement, and summer camp.
In 2016 and 2017, we invested almost $850,000 directly into programs and camp properties.
Because of the popcorn sale…
- Beaumont – New maintenance equipment, Trading Post renovations, road
improvements, equestrian saddles, new tents, cots, and dining canopies.
- Pine Ridge – New maintenance equipment, remodeling of Health Lodge and
- Camp Lewallen – New food service equipment, kitchen and shower-house
remodeling, campsite platforms, and shooting sports equipment.
- S bar F – New mountain Bikes, shooting sports equipment, bridge replacement,
maintenance equipment and vehicles, and swimming docks.
- Awarded $81,000 in camperships to help send disadvantaged youth to
- Assisted nearly 4,000 Scouts with registration costs.
- Provided funding for Scouting for Food, the BSA’s largest single-day
food drive in which Scouts collect nearly 2 million food items for the
- Supported STEM education, camps, and programs for 2,865 Scouts,
Venturers, and Explorers.
- Helped provide a summer camp adventure to 8,662 Cub Scouts and
6,416 Boy Scouts.