Attention Scouts! All Scouts selling $750 or more earn a Cardinals’ Experience. SAVE THE DATE – April 22, 2017
Register your Scouts for the Cardinals’ Experience coming this Spring! More information forthcoming!
Popcorn sales can generate enough income to financially support your Scouting program for the entire year! Money from popcorn can be used to cover the cost of camporees, pinewood derby races, field trips, equipment, badges and advancement, and summer camp.
Selling popcorn ensures a quality Scouting program!
In 2016, we are investing almost $850,000 directly into programs and camp properties.
Because of the popcorn sale…
* Beaumont – New maintenance equipment, Trading Post renovations, road
improvements, equestrian saddles, new tents, cots, and dining canopies.
* Pine Ridge – New maintenance equipment, remodeling of Health Lodge and
* Camp Lewallen – New food service equipment, kitchen and shower-house
remodeling, campsite platforms, and shooting sports equipment.
* S bar F – New mountain Bikes, shooting sports equipment, bridge replacement,
maintenance equipment and vehicles, and swimming docks.
* Awarded $81,000 in camperships to help send disadvantaged youth to
* Assisted nearly 4,000 Scouts with registration costs.
* Provided funding for Scouting for Food, the BSA’s largest single-day
food drive in which Scouts collect nearly 2 million food items for the
* Supported STEM education, camps, and programs for 2,865 Scouts,
Venturers, and Explorers.
* Helped provide a summer camp adventure to 8,662 Cub Scouts and
6,416 Boy Scouts.
Problem with your order or prize? They are guaranteed!
Email BSAcustomerservice@gcc-usa.com or visit http://www.boyscouts-gcc.com
➡ Sign up for the weekly popcorn sale communication!
Email email@example.com to be added.
What’s Poppin’ Newsletter 10.7.16
What’s Poppin’ Newsletter 9.25.16
What’s Poppin’ Popcorn Newsletter 9.16.16
What’s Poppin’ Newsletter 8.22.16
Popcorn Kick Off/Training Presentation Slides
2016 Popcorn Sales Guide
2016 Take Order Form (sales flyer)
Popcorn System Navigation Instructions