Popcorn Kick-Off Training – August 2-17
|2017 Popcorn Training Dates|
|August 2 – 6:30 p.m.
Andre’s South County
4254 Telegraph Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129
|August 10 – 6:30 p.m.
St. Peter UCC
415 Madison St.
Red Bud, IL 62278
|August 3 – 6:30 p.m.
1602 Sioux Dr.
Marion, IL 62959
|August 14 – 6:30 p.m.
Holy Trinity Catholic Church
505 Fountains Pkwy.
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
|August 7 – 6:30 p.m.
Zion Lutheran Church
625 Church Dr.
Bethalto, IL 62010
|August 16 – 6:30 p.m.
100 Aviation Dr.
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
|August 9 – 6:30 p.m.
Orlando’s Banquet Center
2050 Dorsett Village
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
|August 17 – 6:30 p.m.
Ray’s Plaza Banquet Center
3257 William St.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
Selling popcorn ensures a quality Scouting program!
In 2016, we invested almost $850,000 directly into programs and camp properties.
Because of the popcorn sale…
* Beaumont – New maintenance equipment, Trading Post renovations, road
improvements, equestrian saddles, new tents, cots, and dining canopies.
* Pine Ridge – New maintenance equipment, remodeling of Health Lodge and
* Camp Lewallen – New food service equipment, kitchen and shower-house
remodeling, campsite platforms, and shooting sports equipment.
* S bar F – New mountain Bikes, shooting sports equipment, bridge replacement,
maintenance equipment and vehicles, and swimming docks.
* Awarded $81,000 in camperships to help send disadvantaged youth to
* Assisted nearly 4,000 Scouts with registration costs.
* Provided funding for Scouting for Food, the BSA’s largest single-day
food drive in which Scouts collect nearly 2 million food items for the
* Supported STEM education, camps, and programs for 2,865 Scouts,
Venturers, and Explorers.
* Helped provide a summer camp adventure to 8,662 Cub Scouts and
6,416 Boy Scouts.
Problem with your order or prize? They are guaranteed!
Email BSAcustomerservice@gcc-usa.com or visit http://www.boyscouts-gcc.com
Sign up for the weekly popcorn sale communication!
Email email@example.com to be added.