Welcome to camping in the Greater St. Louis Area Council!
Whether you’re looking for an incredible summer camp experience or a weekend campout, we offer a variety of summer and year-round programs at our six properties.
Apply to Work at Camp!
Applications are now available to work at one of our Summer Camps! Click HERE for more info!
Camp Resources / Information
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A & B (for events lasting less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- Work at a camp
- Campership Application (financial assistance, only for GSLAC Scouts)
- Special Diet Requests
- Access Your Unit's Account
- 2022 Refund Request Form
- Need to Delete Participants? Do so HERE
- Homesick Scouts - Best Practices
Visit Gateway Traders, our online shop for Camp branded items!
Overnight summer camps are a Scout’s favorite place to have fun and adventure! These camps range from 1-5 nights, are held at Scout properties, and are a safe, educational, and fun experience for all Cub Scout ages and ranks. Click to learn more about overnight camps opportunities.
Through this week long outdoor training, youth grow and improve their leadership skills while following the guidelines of the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Youth earning the NYLT Shield are better prepared to interact with adult leaders and face the challenges and demands ahead.