Welcome to camping in the Greater St. Louis Area Council!
Whether you’re looking for an incredible summer camp experience or a weekend campout, we offer a variety of summer and year-round programs at our eight properties.
2021 Summer Camp Kick-Off Webinar
Camp Resources / Information
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A & B (for events lasting less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- Work at a camp
- Campership Application (financial assistance)
- Special Diet Requests
- Access Your Unit's Account
- 2021 Council Activity Refund Request Form
- 2021 Summer Camp Refund Request Form
- 2021 Year Round Camping Refund Request Form
- Homesick Scouts - Best Practices
This interactive Summer Camp Guide has great camp details, informative videos, and more about all of our #CampLifeSTLBSA camps this summer!
You can download a PDF version of the Guide HERE.
COVID-19 Summer Camp Policies and Procedures
June 2, 2021 Update – The CDC has issued updated guidance for the operation of summer camps. In accordance with these changes, the guidance for the members and activities of the Greater St. Louis Area Council have changed. Please visit the below pages for the updated policies.
Overnight summer camps are a Scout’s favorite place to have fun and adventure! These camps range from 1-5 nights, are held at Scout properties, and are a safe, educational, and fun experience for all Cub Scout ages and ranks. Click to learn more about overnight camps opportunities.
Through this week long outdoor training, youth grow and improve their leadership skills while following the guidelines of the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Youth earning the NYLT Shield are better prepared to interact with adult leaders and face the challenges and demands ahead.