Welcome to camping in the Greater St. Louis Area Council!
Camp Resources / Information
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A & B (for events lasting less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- Work at a camp
- Campership Application (financial assistance)
- Special Diet Requests
- Access Your Unit's Account
- 2021 Council Activity Refund Request Form
- 2021 Summer Camp Refund Request Form
- 2021 Year Round Camping Refund Request Form
- Homesick Scouts - Best Practices
This interactive Summer Camp Guide has great camp details, informative videos, and more about all of our #CampLifeSTLBSA camps this summer!
You can download a PDF version of the Guide HERE.
Overnight summer camps are a Scout’s favorite place to have fun and adventure! These camps range from 1-5 nights, are held at Scout properties, and are a safe, educational, and fun experience for all Cub Scout ages and ranks. Click to learn more about overnight camps opportunities.
Through this week long outdoor training, youth grow and improve their leadership skills while following the guidelines of the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Youth earning the NYLT Shield are better prepared to interact with adult leaders and face the challenges and demands ahead.