Parent & Pal
Camp Warren Levis
April 24th, 2021
This is a day event or you and your Scout have the option to spend the night!
Day Pass Only: $15 per attendee
Overnight: $20 per attendee
Parents, it’s time to make some memories with your Cub Scouts! Watch as they catch their first fish, hit their first bulls-eye, and explore the adventure and fun of the outdoors during Parent & Pal. This annual event is your family’s perfect spring weekend campout. Programs will include Cub favorites like archery, BBs, fishing, knot tying, s'mores, and more!
The event kicks off at 9am with activities wrapping around 5:30 or 6pm. All attendees will need to pack their own lunch and dinner.
There will be an optional campfire program for Day Pass attendees at 6:30pm. The campfire for Overnight campers will be at 8pm.
Registration Link Coming Soon!
Outdoor Movie Nights
Join us for a socially distant, family-fun movie night under the stars!
May 7th & 8th, 2021
Event opens at 7pm and the movie starts at 8!
Beaumont Scout Reservation - High Ridge, MO
The field at Nagel Base
(Follow the main camp road until it ends and you'll be at Nagel Base)
This Spring's feature presentation will be the classic, "The Goonies"!
Let Us Do The Cooking
Don't worry about dinner and dessert. Families can pre-order pizza and Ted Drewe's when registering for the event! Food orders must be placed at least 3 days prior to the movie night.
Families will have a 12 foot by 12 foot zone dedicated to themselves. Each zone will be 12 feet apart from others to ensure social distancing
Zones will be numbered and your spot will be emailed to your prior to the event, offering contactless check in!
The event is just $20 per family group (maximum of 6 people per group). You can reserve multiple family zones.
Don't miss out on this fun night at camp. Register now!
Mark Your Calendars!
We will also be having another 'Movie Night' event in the Fall on August 13th & 14th. The movie is TBD so check back for the details!
Spring Cub Launch
Cub Launch Activities
Spend a day at camp with the whole family doing all the things Cub Scouts love to do!
BB gun shooting, Archery, Hike the Bobcat Trail (learn what you need to know to get your Bobcat badge!), and a STEM demonstrations and activities are just a few of the exciting things available.
May 15th, 2021
Click on the location of your choice below to register!
Beaumont Scout Reservation - High Ridge, MO
Wayne Fitzgerrell State Park - Whittington, IL
Camp Warren Levis - Godfrey, IL
Rhodes France Scout Reservation - Pana, IL
Borsch Park - Valmeyer, IL
Wentzville United Methodist Church - Wentzville, MO
S-F Scout Ranch - Knob Lick, MO
O'Fallon Sportsman's Club - Lebanon, IL
Pine Ridge Scout Camp - Makanda, IL
Clinton Community Building and Grounds - Sikeston, MO
Mom & Me
Camp Warren Levis
Mom & Me is a weekend camp for Cub Scouts and their moms (or guardians), jammed pack with activities and outdoor adventure. Enjoy camp favorites like archery, BB guns, hiking, arts and crafts, games, and much more! Every year has a unique and fun theme that ties into the event shirts, crafts, and games.
Not an expert camper, mom? No worries, we provide all the meals and programs, you just need a tent, a sleeping bag, and an overnight bag with any weekend-away essentials.
Due to COVID-19 this event has been canceled for 2020. Check back for future event updates!
Fall Fright Fest
Fall Fright Fest Event Details:
- What is it? Start the event with a storyteller who sets the scene, encounter the haunted forest, walk through the pirate ship, explore the fort, and then end your walk with homemade slime and receive a goody bag full of treats!
- Sessions leave every 15-30 minutes. Guides will walk you through the event.
- Event Cost: $10 per attendee
- Who can attend? Cub Scout and sibling friendly and age appropriate.
- Trading post and food concessions are available for purchase!
- Worried about being spooked? We recommend attending in the afternoon, but the whole event is for Cub Scouts and is age appropriate.
Due COVID-19 this event has been canceled for 2020. Check back for future event details!
Scouting For Food
Winter Wonderland Nights / Holiday Kits
Due to the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Winter Wonderland Nights has been postponed until December 2021.
Since you can't come to our Holiday Winter Wonderland this year we are sending the Holiday Wonder to you!
Kits include all the supplies for DIY gingerbread ornaments, elf slime, The Grinch pillow and more. As well as some festive holiday treats!
The kits will be ready for pick up or mailed on December 18th. Orders must be placed before December 17th to guarantee delivery before Christmas. Orders close December 31st.
For more information about the kits CLICK HERE
Haunted Hayrides is a spooky good time for children and adults of all ages!
Traditionally this event is held over two weekends in October at Camp Warren Levis, open to all Scout units, Scout families and the general public. Each hayride ride lasts about 20 minutes, showing the spookier, scarier side of Camp Warren Levis. Keep an eye out for the goblins and ghouls, and be careful about that noise in the woods…Come early or stay after your ride for time around the bonfire, and enjoy some chili and hot chocolate from the concessions stand.
Due to COVID-19 this event has been canceled for 2020. Check back for updates!
Rhodes France Scout Reservation
Spookoree Event Details:
- Enjoy family camping while exploring the Magic & Mysteries at Rhodes France Scout Reservation! The Friday evening meal is up to the unit/campers to provide (most units either eat before they come or have a weinie roast at their campsite!). Join us at Firebowl for a movie and snacks Friday night. A fun-filled Saturday may see you trick-or-treating, taking a ‘haunted’ hike, or so much more!
- Amateur Radio – Jamboree on the Air
- Punch Cards to enjoy all of the fun!
- Obstacle Course to test your skills!
- Family Fun for Everyone! Siblings, moms, dads, grandparents can all come and enjoy the activities.
- Open shooting for BB Guns and Archery Saturday!
- Magic & Mysteries Trail Walk
- Lots of fun with games such as Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Soccer Darts, Soccer Billiards, Mini-golf, and more!
Due to COVID-19 this event has been canceled for 2020. Check back for future updates!
What is STEM University?
STEM University is a full day event for Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, and Venturers focused on earning STEM-based advancements and NOVA awards. Scouts will get to visit a University, work with STEM experts, and participate in fun, hands-on educational activities. See below for locations and dates.
February 27th - Southern Illinois University Carbondale
The Shoot-O-Ree is open to registered Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, and Venturers. Scout-age siblings may participate too. Cub Scouts and Cub Scout-age siblings should have an adult partner present throughout the day.
All activities run from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Scouts and Venturers can stop by at any time and stay for as long as they like.
Cub Scouts can choose from BB gun shooting, archery, sling shots, water balloons, rubber band shooters, marshmallow shooters, and more! Activities such as Tomahawk throwing, handguns, catapult launching, shotguns, rifles and archery will be available for Scouts BSA and Venturers. Scouts BSA and Venturers will get to enjoy a wider variety of shooting at the rifle range.
All registered and paid participants will receive a wristband and punch card for access to Shoot-O-Ree activities. Shooting activities include BB gun shooting, archery, sling shots, and more.
- Each Saturday session will adhere to 50-person maximum restrictions and 6 feet of social distancing
- Masks are required for each person in attendance!
- All participants and event staff will undergo a health screening and have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All shared materials will be disinfected in between use
Due to the maximum attendee restrictions we ask that only one parent attends with a child or one parent with multiple children to ensure as many kids can get a great experience. In contrast to previous years we need everyone who plans on attending to register, including all adults and all children, Scouts or not.
Just a few reminders and details regarding the event:
- This event is not a drop off/ pick up event, meaning parents/guardians/unit leaders must attend with the scouts.
- Don't forget to bring water bottles and closed toe shoes. While rain is not in the forecast, the event will occur rain or shine.
Note: Shooting activities require instruction and a safety briefing. Safety around firearms is a key lesson to learn in life.
Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 Event Dates To Be Released Soon!