Scouting For Food Toolkit
Each year, Scouting For Food collects enough food donations to provide more than 550,000 meals for those in need. Help promote this important event in your community by using the resources below.
Social Media Images:
Sample Facebook Posts
- Scouts will be in your neighborhood this weekend dropping off blue Scouting For Food bags. Please be generous and fill them with canned food items! We’ll be back Nov. 18 to collect your food donations for the those in need.
- The 33rd annual Scouting For Food drive, sponsored by @mers.goodwill, kicks off this Saturday. Be on the lookout for your blue bag. We’ll be delivering 1.3 million of them around the region! (If you don’t receive a bag, simply drop off food donations at any Goodwill location Nov. 19-25.)
- In 2016, Scouting For Food collected a record 2.25 million items of food! Help us set a new record by having your food donations out by 9 a.m. this Saturday! #feedthehungry
- Did you know: last year Scouting For Food produced more than 590,000 meals for those in need! Please have your food donations on your doorstep this Saturday by 9 a.m. #feedthehungry
- The Boy Scouts and @mers.goodwill want to remind you to have your Scouting For Food donations out tomorrow by 9 a.m.! Didn’t get a blue bag? Simply drop off food donations at any Goodwill location Nov. 19-25. #feedthehungry
- Hard to believe it’s almost time for Scouting For Food once again! Bags out Nov. 11, bags in Nov. 18! #feedthehungry
- Scouting for Food is coming to a neighborhood near you! Look for the bag on your door Saturday! #feedthehungry
- Last year Scouting For Food provided over 590,000 meals for those in need! Have your food donations out Saturday by 9 a.m. #feedthehungry
- Help the Boy Scouts feed the hungry and donate! Scouting For Food pickup is Saturday! #feedthehungry