Scouting For Food Toolkit
Each year, Scouting For Food collects enough food donations to provide more than 1 million meals for those in need. Help promote this important event in your community by using the resources below.
Sample Facebook Posts
- Scouts will be in your neighborhood this weekend dropping off blue Scouting For Food bags. Please be generous and fill them with canned food items! We’ll be back Nov. 16 to collect your food donations for the those in need. sff.stlbsa.org
- The 34th annual Scouting For Food drive, sponsored by @mers.goodwill, kicks off this Saturday. Be on the lookout for your blue bag! (If you don’t receive a bag, simply drop off food donations at any Goodwill location Nov. 17-24.) sff.stlbsa.org
- This Nov. 16 is Scouting For Food! Help those in need by leaving food donations on your doorstep by 9 a.m. Saturday. sff.stlbsa.org
- By supporting Scouting For Food, you help those in need right here in our community. Please remember to have your food donations out by 9 a.m. Saturday.
- The Boy Scouts and @mers.goodwill want to remind you to have your Scouting For Food donations out tomorrow by 9 a.m.! Didn’t get a blue bag? Simply drop off food donations at any Goodwill location Nov. 17-24.
- Today is the day! Have your Scouting For Food donations out by 9 a.m. Didn’t get a blue bag? Drop off food donations at any Goodwill location Nov. 17-24.
- Hard to believe it’s almost time for Scouting For Food once again! Bags out Nov. 9, bags in Nov. 16! #feedthehungry
- Scouting for Food is coming to a neighborhood near you! Look for the bag on your door Saturday! #feedthehungry
- Today is Scouting For Food! Help support those in need by having your canned food donations on your doorstep by 9 a.m. #feedthehungry
- Join the Scouts in helping those in need by having your Scouting For Food donations out Saturday by 9 a.m. Thank you for making a difference in our communities! #feedthehungry
- Didn’t receive a blue Scouting For Food bag? You can still donate by taking non-perishable food items to any Goodwill location Nov. 17-24. #feedthehungry
Email Image– Insert this image into the body of your email
Social Media Images
Custom Facebook Frame
Help remind your friends and family to have their Scouting For Food donations out on Nov. 16 by using our custom Facebook profile photo frame!
How to add a Scouting For Food frame to your profile picture on Facebook:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
2. Type “2019 Scouting For Food” in the search box.
3. Select the Scouting For Food photo frame. You also have the option to swap in another profile photo by selecting “Change Picture.” This way you can avoid blocking key parts of your photo with the additional graphics.
4. Select “Use as Profile Picture,” at the bottom of the page to make your changes final. You can set a timeline for how long you’d like to keep this frame on your profile, as well. (The frame will automatically expire at midnight on Nov. 16)