Looking for information? Everything you need should be here. If you’re having problems finding something, please click Contact Information below and drop us a line!
|Shiowa Karsten||District Executiveemail@example.com|
|Richard Nolte||District Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Diane Brookman||District Commissioneremail@example.com|
|Mark Potter||Family Friends of Scouting Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Hammon||Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioneremail@example.com|
|Theresa Morgan||Popcorn Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jeff Taylor||Camp Card Chairemail@example.com|
|Greg Rau||Advancement Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sharon Renfro||Program Chairemail@example.com|
|Steve Spaide||Training Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lawrence Trimble||Membership Chairemail@example.com|
Weekend Camping Reservations
Reservations for any of Greater St. Louis Area Council’s nine properties as well as the STEM lab can be completed through the Camp Reservation Portal found HERE
*If your unit has an adopted site at Rhodes France Scout Reservation, contact the Central Illinois Service Center to make reservations for it. Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance.
Online Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click the Link below to access the online Merit Badge Counselor Directory
District Committee Meeting
1st Thursday of the following months at 6:30 pm at Holy Cross Lutheran Church: January, March, May, August, October, & December
Resources / Downloads
- 2021-22 Program Guides
- 2022-23 Program Guides
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Missouri Care - Healthy Blue Assistance Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Sample Pack Operating Budget
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.
District Commissioners Meeting
Prior to Roundtable at 6:15 pm at Destiny Fellowship Church in Moweaqua (Virtual option available upon request).
What is a Roundtable? Why attend?
Roundtable is a monthly gathering of leaders for program information, training, personal support, camaraderie and FUN! It isn’t just another night out for Scouting – it is the one place you can get real help to make your job as a leader an easier one. There is leader-specific information for every leader – come and join us! Bring a fellow leader and enjoy the fun!
2nd Thursday of each month (except June & July) at 7 pm at Destiny Fellowship Church, 2500 N Main Street, Moweaqua