Kaskaskia District Contact Information
|Neal Rohlfing||District Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Raymond Parker||District Commissioner|
|Jayci Fox||District Executiveemail@example.com|
|Andrew LaBrier||District Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cheryl Hohnbaum||Activities & Civic Service Chairmanemail@example.com|
|Dave Bargman||Training Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vacant||District Finance Chairperson / District Popcorn Kernel|
|Randy Werner||Advancement & Recognition Chairpersonemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Camp Promotion & Outdoor Chairman|
|Kerrie Chappell||Membership & Relationships Chairman|
|Denny Wright||Eagle Scout Board of Review Chairman|
Resources / Downloads
- 2021-22 Program Guides
- 2022-23 Program Guides
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Missouri Care - Healthy Blue Assistance Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Sample Pack Operating Budget
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.