Redhawk District Order Of The Arrow
Reserve your spot for the 2020 National Order of the Arrow Conference here.
Redhawk OA Chapter Meetings
Redhawk OA Chapter Meetings are held each month during the regular Redhawk District Roundtable Meetings on the second Thursday of each month at the Casey United Methodist Church at 7:00pm.
2020 Lodge Dues
Click here if you have not yet paid your 2020 Lodge Dues.
Reminder: If you completed your Ordeal at the 2019 Ordeal weekend or purchased a 2019 Possum Pass, you do not need to pay 2020 Dues!
2020 Woapink Lodge Calendar
POSTPONED – Spring Fellowship, Rhodes France Scout Reservation
July 26th, Lodge Executive Committee Meeting, 1:00pm
August 3rd – 8th – National Order of the Arrow Conference, MSU
August 14th – 16th – Inductions Weekend, Rhodes France Scout Reservation (Ordeal & Brotherhood)
August 28th – 29th – Woapink Lodge Vigil Reunion & Induction, Rhodes France Scout Reservation
September 13th – Lodge Executive Committee Meeting, 1:00pm
September 18th – 20th – Section Conclave, Camp Warren Levis
October 11th – Lodge Executive Committee Meeting, 1:00pm
October 16th – 18th – Fall Fellowship, Rhodes France Scout Reservation
November 1st – Lodge Executive Committee Meeting, 1:00pm
December 6th – Lodge Executive Committee Meeting, 1:00pm
Resources / Downloads
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- 2019-20 Program Guides
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Log Unit Service Hours
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.
Redhawk District Meeting Schedule
Roundtable takes place the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7pm at Casey United Methodist Church (703 N State Hwy 49, Casey, IL) Commissioner Meeting starts at 6:30pm.