Get ready for the 2020-2021 Scouting year! Use the materials below to help in your program planning and recruiting efforts.
Promote Your Fall Sign-up Event
- Use the Invitation Manager in your My.Scouting.org account to send interested families an online application. Click HERE for instructions.
- Coming soon… Share videos and images on Facebook, Nextdoor, Instagram, and all your favorite social media platforms.
- Distribute flyers. Unit volunteers will receive FREE, professionally produced, color flyers for distribution at schools. Due to trademark restrictions, volunteers are NOT permitted to produce and distribute their own flyers. Editable PDF templates:
Prepare for Your Fall Sign-up Event
- Update your unit contact info at BeAScout.org (click for instructions)
- Learn how to approve your BeAScout.org online applications (website or PDF guide)
- Learn how the BSA programs were enhanced to permit boys and girls to participate
- Submit your sign-up event information and flyer request to your District Executive. Select your district below to submit online.
Conduct Your Fall Sign-up Event
After Your Fall Sign-up Event
Immediately after your recruitment event, visit your turn-in location or arrange to meet with your local district executive to submit any applications and registration fees collected.