Cherokee District Contact Information
|Rob Clay||District Chair|
|Dwight "De" Bizzell||District Commissioner|
|Bill Bailey||Camping Chair|
|Doc Mobley||Training Chair|
|Joe Blanton||Friends of Scouting|
Cherokee District Meeting Schedule
Join other Scout leaders for information about upcoming events, training and program to support your unit. Roundtable is held on the first Tuesday of every month at First United Methodist Church in Sikeston at 7 p.m. Roundtable is open to all adult volunteers.
If there is a certain topic you would like to hear at roundtable please contact our training chair Doc Mobley or the D.E. Mindy Sanders.
Cherokee District Order Of The Arrow
Cherokee officers; Maverick Giltz, Chief, Charleston, Mo Cody McFaddin, 1st Vice Dexter, Mo Cody Bailey, 2nd Vice Commerce, Mo Konner Masterson, Secretary Sikeston, Mo Mindy Sanders, District Executive, Jackson, Mo Joel Evans, Advisor, Sikeston, Mo De Bissell Assoc. Advisor, Sikeston, Mo u- We Lodge website: http://www.anpetu-we.org/home
Also like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/anpetuwecherokee
Resources / Downloads
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- 2019-20 Program Guides
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Log Unit Service Hours
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.