Welcome to camping in the Greater St. Louis Area Council! Whether you’re looking for an incredible summer camp experience or a weekend campout, GSLAC offers a variety of summer and year-round programs at one of its four unique properties.
Please take time to explore all of the programs with the links on the left. Questions can be directed to the camping department at 314-256-3122.
Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A & B (less than 72 hours)
Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
Tour and Activity Plan
The Tour and Activity Plan is a planning tool for best practices to be prepared for safe and fun adventure. Units must submit a Tour and Activity Plan to the council for:
- Trips of 500 miles or more; or
- Trips outside of council borders; or
- Trips to Florida Sea Base, Northern Tier, Philmont Scout Ranch, Summit Bechtel Reserve, national Scout jamboree, National Order of the Arrow Conference, or a regionally sponsored event; or
- When conducting any of the following activities outside of council or district events:
- Aquatics activities (swimming, boating, floating, scuba, etc.)
- Climbing and rappelling
- Orientation flights (process flying plan)
- Shooting sports
- Any activities involving motorized vehicles as part of the program (snowmobiles, boating, etc.); or