Home   >   Camps   >   Cub Scout Day Camps   >   Cub Overnight Camp FAQ

Have Questions about Cub Scout Overnight Camps?

We have answers!

Can’t find the answer to your specific question? Sorry about that! You can also reach out to the Greater St. Louis Area Council Camping Department at 314-361-0600camping@stlbsa.org or reach out through our help desk link.

Summer Camps Open In

Join Now

Ready to join or would you like to know more?  Please click the link below to begin your adventure.

Help Now

Scouts in the greater st. Louis area council rely on the generosity of individuals, sponsors, organizations and charitable donors to help them grow into the next generation of leaders.

Accessibility Toolbar