District Newsletter: If you would like to receive the regular Boone Trails District updates, please email Laura.Enge@scouting.org to be added to the district e-mail distribution list.
Boone Trails District
|Glenn Hay||District Chair||314-378-3976||GTHay@design9.com|
|Len Janson||District Vice Chair||mailto:email@example.com|
|Darrel Tadsen||District Vice Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard Evans||District Commissioneremail@example.com|
|Kit Alvarez||Area District Commissioner, Lincoln Countyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ed Sample||Area District Commissioneremail@example.com|
|Patrick Lepski||Activities & Civic Service Chairman||Patrick_lepski@hotmail.com|
|Jay Byington||Advancement & Recognition Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Venegoni||Camp Promotion & Outdoor Chairmanemail@example.com|
|Rick Hammond||Camping Committee||mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Don Dotson||Communications Chairemail@example.com|
|La Donna Hudson||Eagle Board Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Jeff Veenstra||Associate Eagle Board Chairemail@example.com
|David Allsop||Family Friends of Scouting Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Zachary Geear||Membership Chairemail@example.com
|Jack Culian||Order of the Arrow Chapter Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Sophia Bright||STEM Programs Chairemail@example.com
|Devin Holroyd||Training Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Josh Pope||District Popcorn Sale Kernelemail@example.com|
|Laura Enge||District Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Braeden Mahoney||District Executiveemail@example.com|
Boone Trails District Meeting Schedule
Roundtable is a monthly forum for leaders and parents from all program levels to come together for supplemental training, local resources, and information about current and upcoming events. It’s held at the Knights of Columbus, Cottleville the first Tuesday of the month starting at 7 pm.
The Boone Trails District Commissioner Staff meets at Dardenne Prairie City Hall the second Tuesday of the month starting at 7pm.
The Boone Trails District Committee meets at Dardenne Presbyterian Church the third Tuesday of the month. The Committee Meeting starts at 7pm.
Resources / Downloads
- 2021-22 Program Guides
- 2022-23 Program Guides
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Missouri Care - Healthy Blue Assistance Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Sample Pack Operating Budget
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.
Boone Trails - Good News
Have a positive Scout story to tell? Share it here!