Welcome to camping in the Greater St. Louis Area Council!
2021 Summer Camp Kick-Off Webinar
Camp Resources / Information
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A & B (for events lasting less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health & Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- Work at a camp
- Campership Application (financial assistance)
- Special Diet Requests
- Access Your Unit's Account
- 2021 Council Activity Refund Request Form
- 2021 Summer Camp Refund Request Form
- 2021 Year Round Camping Refund Request Form
COVID-19 Summer Camp Policies and Procedures
Overnight summer camps are a Scout’s favorite place to have fun and adventure! These camps range from 1-5 nights, are held at Scout properties, and are a safe, educational, and fun experience for all Cub Scout ages and ranks. Click to learn more about overnight camps opportunities.