Gravois Trail District Contact Information
Gravois Trail District
|Terry Madden||District Commissioneremail@example.com|
|Laura Greeno||Advancement Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kristen Hargett||Camp Card Fundraiser Chairemail@example.com|
|Kevin Dill||Camping Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jerry Blackwell||Eagle Board of Review Chair||314-822-4719||Jbryx10@yahoo.com|
|Laura Greeno||Eagle Project Review Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Phil Tilghman||Family Friends of Scouting Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Chris Gaines||Membership Chairemail@example.com|
|Nichole Cammann||Popcorn Fundraiser Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nicholas Rousseau||PR Chairemail@example.com|
|Jerry Fix||STEM Programs Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bob Going||Training Chairemail@example.com|
|Gil Kauffmann||Venturing Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joey Stokes||District Directoremail@example.com|
|Artie Coleman||District Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Gravois Trail District Camp Card Sign-Up
Sign up for the Camp Card Sale! Sale begins on February 3, 2020 and ends April 10, 2020. Scouts sell cards for $5 each and keep 50% profit for Scouting program including camp, gear, and registration fees if cards are turned back in before April 10th. All unsold cards can be returned before April 10 without penalty.
Weekly reconciliation meetings will take place to turn in money and collect unsold cards during February through March.
Gravois Trail District Meeting Schedule
Cub Scout, Scouts BSA and Venturing roundtables are back at Rogers Middle School in Affton agai for this year...Each month from now until May. First Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. Life to Eagle and Eagle Project Review are same date, time and place. Spread the word!
Resources / Downloads
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- 2019-20 Program Guides
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.
Gravois Trail District Documents
Need to update Scoutbook?
Scoutbook is becoming more and more prevalent as a tool our National Team is using to assist units and track advancement. There is a new tool on the app to help Leaders plan meetings, find training, and promote scouts right from their smartphone! Den leaders can also watch presentations about den meetings and look at the requirements to help prepare for activities. I have attached a Scoutbook presentation to help any units new to Scoutbook, or quite frankly anyone using Scoutbook, to help them get information and learn the system. It is quite comprehensive, but it should help answer some of those basic questions. Click here for more information: Scoutbook for Leaders.
Need to update your Unit’s Map Pin?
It has come to my attention that many leaders are unaware of how to change the beascout.org map pin to help people locate and connect with your unit. This function is vital to any healthy unit to have up-to-date information so prospective families can easily find your units. I have attached a step-by-step document to help you update your pin with the correct leadership information and meeting locations to make it easier for your units to be found, especially with ScoutFest coming up! I also found this helpful article from Bryan on Scouting, https://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2017/08/16/update-your-beascout-pin-today-so-future-scouting-families-can-find-you-tomorrow/. Click here for information on how to make changes to your unit’s Map Pin: How to Update Your Unit’s Map Pin.