Big Muddy District
|Rick Morse||District Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shane Hermetz||District Chairemail@example.com|
|Frankie Williams||District Comissionerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scot Keene||Eagle Board of Review Chairemail@example.com|
|Trina Thomas||Membership Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Big Muddy District Meeting Schedule
What is Roundtable? Why attend?
Roundtable is a monthly gathering of leaders for program information, training, personal support, camaraderie and FUN! It isn’t just another night out for Scouting – it is the one place you can get real help to make your job as a leader an easier one. There is leader-specific information for every leader – come and join us! Bring a fellow leader and enjoy the fun!
District Roundtable: 1st Thursday of each month at 7PM at United Methodist Church of Murphysboro OR Mt. Moriah Lutheran of Anna
District Commissioners Meeting: Prior to Roundtable at 6PM
District Committee Meeting: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6PM at Grace United Methodist Church, Carbondale
Resources / Downloads
- Youth Application | Adult Application (for adult volunteers and new Venturing and Sea Scouting participants who are 18 but not yet 21)
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Scoutreach Assistance Request Form
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A & B only (less than 72 hours)
- Annual Health and Medical Form- Parts A, B & C (physical required)
- New Cub Scout Leader Guide
- New Parent Orientation Guide
- 2019-20 Program Guides
- Unit money-earning application
- Certificate of Insurance – Online Request Form
- Fiscal Policies: Unit Finances & Tax Exemption Status
- Incident Report Form / Near Miss Incident Form
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Charter Certificates
- Awards and Nomination Forms
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts
- Log Unit Service Hours
- Internet Advancement
- Scouting Uniforms
- Merit Badge Counselor Directory
Click here to visit the Rechartering website.
Click here for a brief tutorial (requires Flash Player)
Click here for an overview.
To renew your unit charter on-line:
- Sixty days before your unit’s expiration date, select a renewal processor. This should be someone in your unit who is familiar with the members and leaders of your unit to ensure all information provided through the process is correct.
- Your unit charter renewal packet is distributed to the unit leadership and includes an access code specifically assigned to your unit.
- Thirty to forty-five days before your unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now on this webpage and begins the process.
- When the on-line process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The Unit Leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. The signed application along with any individual applications for new youth members or adult leaders, and materials received in the charter renewal packet and all appropriate fees, should then be brought to the Council Service Center, or your district’s charter turn-in meeting.